This webinar focuses on companies with activities in Europe, that might consider an investment in a European subsidiary and supply chain optimization.
Organized in partnership with Flanders Investment & Trade, this webinar focuses on companies with activities in Europe, that might consider an investment in a European subsidiary (sales office, production, warehousing activities, etc.).
The current health crisis is exposing weak spots in the global supply chain and highlighting the need to improve resiliency in global supply chain operations. Flanders serves as the crossroads for most major manufacturing and consumer hubs in Europe, and through its seaports such as the Port of Antwerp, it is one of the main entry points for goods importing/ exporting to the UK, Asia or the Americas.
Locate in Limburg will highlight the e-commerce and logistics assets of Flanders for European Distribution Centers (EDC’s) using a few actual examples. Tempus delivers tailored global payment solutions and currency risk management to any sized business and will share its actionable economic outlook for recovery.
The webinar touches on:
- Advantages of Flanders’ strategic location in the European market
- Importance of multimodal connectivity to European buyers and sellers
- Port of Antwerp’s key role in global supply chains along with its digitalization and e-commerce strategy
- Logistics assets of Flanders for European Distribution Centers (EDC’s) using a few actual examples
- Type of recovery we expect for the US economy and global trade for the coming months and years
Join us to explore further how these components can further promote your business’ growth and sustainability!