Join us for lunch as industry experts discuss and answer all your questions on how to best manage political, economic, and financial risks when conducting business globally.
Recession Fears, Interest Rates, Brexit, Trade Wars… Recent geopolitical and economic events have made global markets increasingly sensitive and volatile – how will this affect your business?
Listen as Tempus’ VP of Dealing and Trading (and Bloomberg’s top-ranked currency forecaster), John Doyle and other industry experts from TOTO USA, Aventure Aviation, and One Pacific Link discuss their unique insights and experiences, and answer all your questions on doing business in emerging, developing, and mature markets around the world and how to best manage the subsequent political, economic, and financial risks.
- John Doyle, Vice President of Dealing and Trading, Tempus
- Dan Usher, Global Director, One Pacific Link
- Zaheer Faruqi, President, Aventure Aviation
- Chris Germany, Senior Director Operations, TOTO USA
Who Should Attend?
- Executives interested in understanding global financial, political and economic risk and the driving forces behind them
- Executives interested in learning the nuts and bolts of managing these risks when doing business globally
- Corporate development specialists/business owners interested in sharing ideas about new business models that take advantage of international trade
- Individuals seeking to understand risk in today’s complex global market
- Executives and colleagues interested in expanding their network of relationships
- Thursday, November 7, 2019
- 11:30 AM – 1:30 PM
- Colony Square – Midtown – Concourse C-Level 1197 Peachtree Street NE Atlanta, GA 30361
- Free valet parking is located in the underground parking lot on the upper or red level parking deck, right by the entrance to the area where the conference center is located. The valet is complimentary and parking will be validated on-site. Entrances to the parking garage are located both on 14th St. and on Peachtree St. in front of the building.
- 11:30am: Registration & Networking
- 12:00-1:00pm Program
- 1:00-1:30pm Q&A
- 1:30pm Conclude
- Non-WTC Members: $25
- WTC Members: $20