How to forge ahead on the recovery path as the pandemic continues to impact the global economy and fortifying your business with powerful digital FX trading tools.
As part of World Trade Month in cooperation with Shipping Solutions, Tempus Chief Economist, Dr. John Min will share an overview of the current economic situation assessing both the impact on US GDP and his outlook for when demand will return to markets. Dr. Min will address specific industries and how they’ve been negatively and positively impacted by the coronavirus and discuss the type of recovery we can expect: U vs. V vs. W shaped GDP growth curves.
Following the economic overview, Catherine Snyder, Head of Digital Products, will host a walkthrough of Tempus Online and highlight the user-friendly interface, robust system features, and security features that trade specialists find useful as they manage the day-to-day trade operations. This industry-leading tool is used by importers and exporters to buy or sell foreign currency, send and receive international payments, and manage exposure to foreign currency volatility with effective hedging tools. She
What People Will Learn
- Economic impact of the coronavirus and what the recovery path will look like
- Industries impacted by the virus
- What an online trade portal for import/export foreign currency payments provides
Who Should Attend
- Strategy Execs interested in macro and microeconomic impacts of the virus
- Trade specialists including Procurement, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, and Logistics professionals
- CFO, VP Finance, Controllers – interested in both economic overview and relevant international trade tools