Join your fellow finance leaders to help navigate the evolving role of the CFO through digital transformation, diverse data sourcing, ever-changing technologies and more.
Today’s finance executive has responsibilities that reach far beyond traditional accounting and reporting functions. Increasingly, CFOs find themselves responsible for digital transformation and technology upgrades, growth strategies, and human capital management, often with little to no training.
Argyle’s CFO Leadership Forum provides the relationships, resources, and solutions to help finance leaders digitally transform their organizations and growth strategies. Topics will touch on the CFO as a change agent through digital transformation, how to use blockchain, and steps to automate the organization.
In collaboration with our Argyle Influencers CFO Advisory Board, the agenda will explore:
- Navigating digital transformation through careful change management with your leadership team
- Achieving greater visibility through AI and automation technologies
- Integrating human capital to support business goals in a digital paradigm
- Obtaining actionable insights from diverse data sources
- Embracing new technologies that expand the scope and reach of finance
Participants of our live Finance Channel events have the opportunity to earn continuing professional education (CPE) credits. CPE certificates will be awarded on a per request basis and according to NASBA standards.
Field of Study: Finance
Level: Intermediate to Advanced
Advanced Prep: None Needed
Delivery method: Group Live
Number of credits: 6
Refunds: Since there is no charge to attend this event, there are no refunds following registration