Have you started budgeting for your foreign exchange (FX) exposure in 2020? Listen as our experts discuss how to set up your global business for success in the year ahead.
Recession Fears, Interest Rates, Brexit, Trade Wars… 2019 was chock-full with geopolitical and economic events that made global markets increasingly sensitive and volatile – How will this play out in 2020? How can you safeguard your business for volatile exchange rate movements?
Join us as our experts walk you through how to plan for the year ahead and strategically budget for FX risk management in a way that best fits your organization’s risk tolerance and protects your profit margins from adverse market moves. Watch the prerecorded webinar below.
- John Doyle, Vice President of Dealing and Trading
- Amy Chin, Executive Director
- Market conditions and forecasts for 2020
- How to create stability and predictability
- Finding an optimal strategy to protect profits
- Wednesday, December 11, 2019 at 11 AM EST